Oct 10, 2010

A chance for a new life

No, no epiphany of how my life changes drastically, and I turn into a new me. No, I just lost my wallet last week in SLC, and now must get everything new, after giving up on a good soul finding it, and returning it to me.

I did not realize I had lost it until about an hour later, and after driving around looking for it for about 40 minutes, decided to drive to the bank and cancel my cards. I'm getting my stuff back little by little, except for a few that were irreplaceable (gift card from Barnes & Noble included, which I was saving for a future precious book).

Lesson learned: Never leave your wallet on top of the car while filling up the gas tank. And if you do leave it there, do not forget to pick it up before you get back in the car. Never, never, never do that.

No comments: