Oct 17, 2010

Emoed up

I had a coupon for a hair salon, which I decided to use this week. I called and set up an appointment. I had only 30 minutes to spare that day. I was astonished the minute I walked in by the amount of tattoos on everyone inside; I could barely see their faces, or their real skin color, for that matter. It was a little freaky, I must admit. An emo guy introduced himself to me (it was the first time I see an emo smile, I may add). It took him a whole hour to finish with my hair, while I heard extremely weird conversations all around me (about Hooter tank tops, and many other adult-content topics). To make things worse, my hair ended up looking like my stylist's at the end of that hour. It was clear to me then why there were coupons available for this place.

Needless to say, he got no tip, and they lost a customer.

2 comments:

Pancho Aragon said...

Hay que subir una foto de tu nuevo look :D

Karla Fonseca said...

En mi profile en facebook hay muchas!