Oct 10, 2010

Make-up attempt

A double feature today, since I didn't write last Sunday. In my defense, I was driving back from SLC, after enjoying a lovely General Conference, and after the emotional turmoil that losing my wallet brought along. Ironic that I loose my wallet here, while I have never lost in Honduras, where people get mugged on a daily basis. Disclaimer: Honduras is still a beautiful country, and if you haven't yet, you should go visit. Just give me a call first, so I can give you the "safe" tour (Yeah, also call me after May next year, when I will be back there).

I got a severe case of "summeritis." I apparently had such a great time over my 3-month vacation, that I refuse to go back to my work-hard routine. A classmate even told me last week that I'd been slacking off! Me? The most responsible person on earth?! How dare he?! But it is true. And all the traveling I've been doing, and continue to do since summer ended, well, it just goes to prove that I'm not willing to give up on all the fun.

And because, according to Yahoo! news, it is not safe to share my traveling plans in public, I will definitely not write about my upcoming trip this month. Ha! Now you won't know!

No comments: