Sep 26, 2010

Uhhhh....

This not knowing what to write about is becoming a habit. How annoying it is that nothing interesting is going on. Well, let me correct that. There are a lot of interesting things happening, but none that I want to share through this very public outlet. No offense to those avid readers, not that I think there are that many of you out there. Mind you, I will remember you first when I become famous for my writings. Or when I finally take over the world, whichever happens first.

I would love to keep writing nonsense, but I need to get a million things done before I crash. I had virtually no time to do anything today. It reminds me of Honduras, and all those meetings on Sunday, which left me exhausted. Anyway, I just remembered I said I was signing off, so Au revoir!

No comments: