Mar 28, 2010

The Pizza Godmother

My at symbol is still not working. I have tried many things, and I'm now on the verge of desperation. Having to google "at symbol", or ask a friend to send me an "at" during a chat session, is getting old. Any kind of suggestions would do at this point. PLEASE.

Now for my story of the week. A sister in church suddenly started befriending me. I was glad my popularity level was ever increasing. A couple of weeks later, she asked if I would be her son's godmother for his 6th grade graduation. I felt flattered, and obviously agreed to do it. However, during the week, another pressing commitment came up, and so I called to say I could still go to the ceremony, but not the afterparty. To that, she said: "Well, you're still bringing the pizza, aren't you?" Apparently, an essential duty of a 6th grader's godmother is the provision of pizza for the party. Just giving you a heads up on this, in case you ever get asked.

2 comments:

Pancho Aragon said...

probá presionando el alt y luego el 064 y liiiisto :D probalo y me decís

Anonymous said...

usas la tecla Alt y al mismo tiempo presionas 064 en el teclado númerico y LIIIISTOOO!
@@@@@