Mar 7, 2010

Fun things to do instead of sleeping

I was so sleep deprived this week. You'd say, "Well, you're a graduate student. That is only to be expected." However, it was not an endless number of readings and research papers that kept me from my daily beautifying rest, but a list of other activities that are WAY more fun than studying. Behold!, things to do while others are sleeping:
1. Facebook stalking. You need to know more about certain people, and so decide to scan their photos, and make up a personality profile from that. You may have heard of this activity as "Facebook Searching".
2. Talk about an endless number of things, which turn into nonsense as you go deeper into the early hours of the morning.
3. Watch YouTube music videos of songs you think will fit perfectly into your voice. 
4. Let someone tinker with your computer, until you are completely unable to find the "at" symbol in your keyboard (Can somebody please help me with that? I can't write my email address!).
5. Watch Indiana Jones DVDs while intermittently passing out in your couch.

Oh, Spring Break, where art thou?

No comments: