Mar 21, 2010

Mrs. African Kat

The following is a message from my inbox, where substantial information has been omitted for the sake of good manners:

"I count it a great opportunity to be able to write to you. I am from  (African country), now pursuing a master's of (altruistic, yet boring) degree at (American LDS University...Gee, I wonder which university that is?). I am on a look for a sister, who is interested in exploring possibilities for a love, relationship, and hopefully a temple marriage. If this meets your interests, don't be shy to let me know so we can get started. A good place to get a quick picture of who I am is through sending me a face book invitation (full name). I will add you, and there you will have access to my albums. Then later on we can speak over the phone (full phone number), then plan on meeting. Let me know, if this something you want to try. I will be waiting."

No comments: