Feb 28, 2010

Random Sabbath thoughts

As I prepare for the grand opening of this marvelous blog, I realized I did not feel inspired to write about anything today, so I will just share a bunch of non-related thoughts about nothing.

I have come to realize that if I stop eating, I suddenly have more money. Not only that, but if I stop sleeping, I have just enough time to do everything that needs to be done (barely). So, if you're ever in need of one of those, you know what to do.

I have decided it is virtually impossible to understand boys. It's not like they're from Mars. If we're from Venus, they're in a whole different galaxy. Eventually, though, one of us girls gets lucky enough to run into an experimented space traveler, who has gotten acquainted with our ways, and knows how to treat us, without losing their identity in the process.

When kidnapping a toy gun, make sure you never disclose your identity, and that you demand an adequate ransom (Fear of legal consequences prevents me from revealing more, but I can share more private details if you're interested; leave a comment).

To be continued...

1 comment:

Yadira said...

Hola Karla no sabia que eras tan buena escritora. Que bueno que tenes un blog! El nuestro es familiabudd.blogspot.com por si queres visitar! Saludos!