Feb 14, 2010

My top 10 dirty secrets

Even I am not that shameless, so there are still some secrets I won't write about yet. But these are the ones I mustered the courage to share.
1. Although a faithful LDS and a Utah lover, I hate the Jazz, and love the Denver Nuggets.
2. There was a time when I swore I would never even consider living in the US.
3. I watched Sex and The City, both the series and the movie. I have now repented.
4. I want to have children, but not sure I want to go through the physical strains of pregnancy. Does anyone know about any breakthroughs in “baby technology”?
5. I memorized most of the episodes of “Saved by the Bell” when I was a teenager. I’m pretty sure a cheap collection of most of those episodes sits in the back of my bookshelf back home.
6. I am really sensitive about my hair, and I pray every day that nothing bad will ever happen to it. My self-esteem sinks every time I have a bad hair day, which lately seems to be happening more and more frequently.
7. Sometimes I feel stupid, because I have a very bad memory.
8. I cry more than I want to admit it. Luckily, I am quite unable of shedding tears, so unless you notice my watery eyes, you would never know I’m crying.
9. Every week, while watching The Biggest Loser, I vow to be more physically active and to push myself like those obese guys on TV. I forget about it the next day.
10. I’ve been called preppy many, many times ... and I love it.

At this point, I realize I feel so relieved to finally have all these secrets out in the open, that I want to go on.
11. I hate driving. If I had the money, I’d have a driver.
12. I never wanted to become an environmentalist, I kinda stumbled upon it. I always wanted to be an interpreter, and that’s why I learned 4 languages.
13. I am so proud and (allegedly) so self-reliant that I hate asking for favors. E.g. I’ve been known for walking amazingly long distances, just because I wouldn’t ask for a ride.
14. I am a TV-aholic. I have watched TV for hours and hours on end (ah, the days!). However, if I’m reading a book during commercials, I don’t feel like I’m wasting my time.

No comments: