Nov 21, 2010

Gluttony

The dreaded all-you-can-eat holidays are here! And I took advantage of them on Friday night, when I piggied out on turkey, mashed potatoes and gravy. Since divine punishment is always wise, I got up at 3 am yesterday to throw up everything I had eaten, and a whole lot more. I said that was wise, because I had to wake up not shortly afterward to get ready for my temple way-too-early-in-the-morning shift. So I didn't have to go back to bed after leaving some of my internal organs in the toilet, I got to get ready to leave for the day (PLEASE note the sarcasm).

Way to teach me a lesson on gluttony, heaven! I will keep that in mind for the following month and a half.

1 comment:

Melissa said...

No, no, no. Your body only rejected it because it wasn't officially Thanksgiving! Try again this Thursday! :)