Aug 29, 2010

Dullness

Being back in school means nothing exciting is going on in my life, other than routine (or getting used to a new routine for this semester, that is). New friends, new teachers, new schedule, new classes, but it won't be long before all is left is stress, stress and...you guessed right, stress.

If you are one of my LDS friends, I should tell you that I was called yesterday as assistant to the coordinator in my temple shift on Saturday morning, thus curtailing travel plans made for the near future (I was planning to go to San Francisco for Labor Day; forget about it now). I figure it was either that or releasing me as a temple worker, considering all the Saturdays off I take to go on little road trips all across the country. Well, I hope they're happy, I'm becoming a hermit.

I have to go now. I must get to....wait, I was doing nothing. Nevermind. I just have to go and be dull somewhere else.

No comments: