Nov 6, 2011

How can you tell you don't have a life

1. You have read 4 books in 5 days.
2. You have watched 3 looong movies and an entire season of your favorite sitcom in the same period of time.
3. Your mattress is now shaped exactly to your back.
4. Your idea of a wild Friday night is turning off the lights and listening to music on your iPhone.
5. You forgot what the ringtone in your phone sounds like.
6. You start referring to Netflix, Hulu, Twitter, and Facebook as your "best friends"
7. You squint your eyes when you step past the main entrance to your place.
8. You have personal cute names for your laptop, your bed, your TV...and the fridge.

3 comments:

Claudia said...

That is so funny...I guess I still have a life
Claudia

Claudia said...

I have not seen any posts on 2012...
Love
Claudia

Karla Fonseca said...

I know...I'll get started soon. I can't believe it's been almost 8 months! Guess I have a life now :)