Dec 12, 2010

On being stress-free (at least for a few days)

What a crazy week! Oh, my heart! Several times I thought I was going to pass out of stress and fatigue. But I made it, not completely unscathed, as the knots on my shoulders are witness to.

By the way, if you want to know what hell sounds like, just stop by my ward and listen to my choir sing. Lol, I don't mean to be that mean, but seriously, what is wrong with this people? I know people can develop a talent if they sincerely desire to. So...maybe they don't desire it, or I have not enough patience. Most likely a combination of the two.

I really don't have much to tell now. I'm having an inner party, since tomorrow I will finally sleep until my bed kicks me out, go on a shopping spree with my best friend, and then watch TV until my eyes hurt. Happy Holidays!!

No comments: