Dec 19, 2010

Loving Sin City

While I have lived in Vegas for a while, I hadn't really taken advantage of it before. Every day I had off, I'd take off for Utah, my favorite destination (although I may note that I also went to other places, but Utah was my top destination). Since I lost my license and I hadn't gotten it back yet, traveling plans have been curtailed dramatically (a situation which will hopefully be over with this week).

I have to say the plus of not traveling is all the extra money I now have. And since I live in Vegas, I have decided to take advantage of that. I have been to a few of the shows, and a few more are to come. So far, I've seen the Blue Man Group, the Beatles Love (by Cirque du Soleil), the medieval dinner show Tournament of Kings (my king was so hot I wanted to move to Russia immediately) and just two nights ago, Phantom of the Opera, which was so AMAZING!! I mean, I know the soundtrack by heart, and I was singing to every song (inside, not out loud, of course). I even cried at some point. The chandelier falling was scary, but nobody was hurt :D

So I guess living in Vegas is not all bad.

No comments: