May 1, 2011

Pay up, you little liar!

This is a hate post.  I know, not they best thing to do on Sunday, but I need to get it out of my system.  While on a road trip, this dude confessed that he had no money, and would I pay for him, and he would pay it all back to me next week.  Since he is an active Christian, I trusted him, and covered all his expenses.

I will not go into details, but a month later, he still has not paid me.  He comes up with the most pathetic excuses to explain why he has not paid, or maybe to inspire simpathy.  Sorry, I have none of that for liars.

I guess the story is not that juicy if I do not explain it carefully, but trust me, it has got me all worked up.  Also, thanks to a challenge posted by a friend not to use contractions today, this post has been more difficult to write than usual.

No comments: