Dec 4, 2009

15 reasons why you should date me

15. I will watch any kind of sports with you… if you don’t mind me surfing the web while we do so.
14. I have the most updated Facebook profile you will ever see.
13. If you like outdoor activities, I will encourage them… if you go with your friends.
12. I won’t ask you to come shopping with me.
11. My microwave food is to die for (literally).
10. Your dad will love me, 100% guaranteed.
9. My hair always looks good, regardless if I brush it or not.
8. I don’t eat much for dinner, so I’m usually a cheap date.
7. I will always let you drive.
6. I will never be fat; I’ll make sure that doesn’t happen (not that there’s anything wrong with that).
5. I’ll never rub it in your face that I’m smarter than you.
4. I’ll sing for you every day. And if you have ever heard me sing, you know what a treat it is.
3. When I take over the world, I will let you rule with me.
2. I can say “you’re so handsome” in 4 languages.
1. If you have gotten this far, I have proven to be very interesting, right?

I can come up with more reasons than these. If you are personally interested, please leave a comment and I will get back to you ;)

1 comment:

ferbreda84 said...

where can I send a resume?